Posted by : Nacoola generation Sabtu, 13 Oktober 2012



Different Makes Undifferent

Long ago in Madagaskar, there lived a family with their twin-brother. Their names were Udan and Udin. The family didn’t liived harmonioustly. Their son had different characters and lifestyle. The parents were also busy with their business.
One morning, when they had breakfast, Udan and Udin were sitting together. They ate quietly. But a trobe was happened here. Udin was drinking.
Udin          : ”Sluurrrpppp, alhhamdulillah, but why my drink feel salty ?? Mom, who’s maker it ??”
Mom        : “That’s Bibi Ijah’s product.”
Udin          : “Oh yeah ?? I eel Bibi Ijah never make syrup like this.”
Udan        : “Hahaha, I have given it some salt.”
Mom        : “Hush, hey Udan, don’t you do it again !!!”
Udan        : “Forgive me Mom, I do it because last night Udin interupt me.”
Mom        : “Is it right Udin ?”
Udin          : “I don’t interupt him, I just ask him for playing music slowly.”
Udan        : “OKOK, I’m sorry, but it is fun.”
After breakfast, they did their own activities. Udan and Udin went to the school. At school Udin was the smartest and most dilligent student. He always became winner in every competition. It was different with his brother who became trouble maker and he always called by Conselling Teacher.
On the way to school, they faced something that had not been happened. In the public transportation that used by them, Udan was asked by someone because the person knew that Udan was stupid.
Person     : “Hey boys....”
Udan        : “Hey.... what’s up....?”
Person     : “How much mark you get yesterday from mathematics examination ?”
Udan        : ”I get bad mark, why do you ask like that ?”
Person     : “Hahaha, you are stupid, it is easy . . . “
Udan        : “Don’t you . . . “ (almost hit the person)
Udin          : “Eits.....Stop !!! Remember  Udan,  don’t you do like that, be patient .. .”
Udan        : “But, I can’t endurance myself.”
Udin          : “I know, but you have to remember that we only for studying focus please . . .”
Udan        : “OK Thanks . . .”
Finally they got off from the bus and walk to the school. After several minutes, there was someone who followed them. He was a thief. He took a wallet from Udin’s hand. Directly, Udan ran to catch the thief. With his attitude and skill in running, Udan can return Udin’s wallet back.
Udin          : “Thank you my brother . . .”
Udan        : “No problem, I just want to repay your deed.”
Udin          : “Altought we are different, we always in one heart.”
Udan        : “You are right J


By. Fadil Saeful Isnan

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Asmaul Husna

Calendar Hijri

Blog archive

Popular Post

Buscar

- Copyright © Ganesha 50 -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -